WHAM E-Newsletter Guidelines: 2017
- The WHAM Art Association E-Newsletter promotes the arts in the West Valley by advertising upcoming arts programing, events, classes and invitations to exhibit.
- The WHAM E-Newsletter will be sent once month on the first of each month. Deadlines for submissions will be the 3rd Monday of each month. If not received by the deadline the event will be added to the following month.
- WHAM E-Newsletter is reserved for member organizations and individual artists with current, paid WHAM membership.
- Art events, call to artists, and classes are not guaranteed release and may only be listed once prior to the date. Some events may be listed for consecutive months pending space. All classes must be facilitated at the WHAM community art center to be included.
- The WHAM E-Newsletter will not be used to promote events or initiatives that are inconsistent with the mission, policies or procedures of WHAM Art Association.
- Please send all PDF marketing materials,flyers, call to artist, to email@example.com
Email subject heading should state WHAM E-Newletter submission and event title
Attach logo or Image for the event 180x180 pixels 72dpi